In today’s world, chatbots are playing a vital role in handling your business websites by interacting with customers and clarifying their queries and helping them out to get what they are searching on your website. This saves time, money and energy which can now be invested to focus on a different part of your business.
Now, how wonderful would it be if you get to integrate these chatbots with your website for free! So, here we are listing few free chatbots with their pros and cons which you can integrate with your websites :
ArtiBot is an AI-powered chatbot that can collect leads, schedule appointments, accept payments, and even execute custom code.
- Easy to learn and setup. Writing a conversation is very easy.
- A huge variety of templates for you to start with a template that is specific to your business.
- Capturing leads through a conversational flow that you design has never been easier.
- Connect ArtiBot to your Google Calendar, and ArtiBot can offer appointment slots to your visitors so they can schedule an appointment on the fly, without the need for any human intervention.
SnatchBot removes complexity and helps you to build the best possible messaging platform for your customers. It is a bot builder platform designed to add multi-channel messaging to any system.
- Codeless design with a simple and customizable interface.
- The response time is very fast and efficient.
- Gives you a summary of my activity in the software like messages exchanged, message by channels, bots used and recent messages.
- Training NLP’s( Natural Language Processing ) is simple and can be very specific.
- The microblogs are great. It helps you to have a specific and little community inside the program itself.
- It can be complicated to use for the first time as there are a lot of tools to use and some can be confusing without a previous tour on how to use them.
Gobot is a conversational marketing platform that assists organizations to get more deals by messaging with prospects in real-time & via intelligent chatbots.
- It is intuitive, flexible, and comes ready to streamline your customer service right out of the box.
- Very simple to use with a lot of features.
- The library of chat or templates helps a lot, especially for beginners.
- Customer support might take a while to reply but they are friendly and helpful.
Flow XO is a powerful automation product that permits you to quickly and simply build incredible chatbots that help you to communicate and engage with your customers across a wide range of different sites, applications, and social media platforms. It allows you to start for free and then upgrade if required and according to your requirements.
- FlowXO makes it very easy to build a somewhat complex chatbot and deploy it across several platforms.
- There are 100+ integrations to choose from, so one does not need to spend money to build an integrated solution.
- Some users find the workflow a bit tedious.
Wit.ai is a free chatbot software that lets you create text or voice-based bots on the messaging platform of your choice. Wit.ai learns human language from every interaction and leverages the community. It is a free chatbot platform. You can create a Wit.ai account by logging in via GitHub or Facebook.
- Awesome GUI for configuring your bot and really easy to setup and get started.
- It can be easily configured by a non-technical person.
- Instead of giving millions of sample data, it provides hundreds of important data.
- Its mostly focused on text-based interactions whereas industries’ needs have arisen from just textbase to image and voice processing.
ChatterOn chatbot development platform on which anyone (with or without prior coding experience) can build an AI-based chatbot within minutes.
- You get to choose from around 20 pre-built chatbots with intent, entities and conversation flow.
- You can deploy an AI-powered chat-bot within a few minutes directly on the cloud.
- Currently it can only be integrated with Messenger.